The federal government has clarified that public spaces don’t include licensed places for example hotels, bars, restaurants, and you will find no limitations on private places.
The Delhi government announced limitations around the gathering in excess of five persons in public places spaces within the city from Thursday 11pm (December 31) to Friday 6am (The month of january 1), and from Friday 11pm (The month of january 1) to Saturday 6am (The month of january 2).
However the government has clarified that public spaces don’t include licensed places for example hotels, bars, restaurants they’ll be open. The federal government also stated there are no limitations on private places. Here’s all that you should know of the curbs:
Also Read: Delhi govt imposes night curbs for today, tomorrow to limit Year celebrations
1. At licensed places, it will likely be mandatory to follow along with social distancing rules and putting on of masks. Proprietors and managers of individuals places will need to scan your body temperature from the visitors in the entry ways. Police and government teams will conduct surprise inspections.
2. There won’t be any traffic restriction within Delhi or in the borders. Police will, however, stop vehicles randomly checkpoints to check on driving under the influence.
3. In places like Connaught Place (Clubpenguin), vehicle movement is going to be stopped and just individuals who’ve reservations in the eateries is going to be permitted to proceed. Police will set barricades in the entry ways to Clubpenguin. This practice continues to be adopted earlier too.
4. There aren’t any limitations on any private place, however the government has advised people to not have large gatherings.
5. The movement of products vehicles within and in to the city using their company states won’t be restricted.
6. There might be a set limit around the gatherings on India Gate lawns throughout the day on The month of january 1. However the government is yet to create a comment.
Recently, the India Gate lawns have reported gatherings of thousands on the very first day of the season.