India includes a completely new number of electronic visa referred to as ‘e-Emergency X-Misc Visa’ by getting an attempt to fast-track visa applications for entry into India
Taking cognizance from the present situation in Afghanistan, India includes a completely new number of electronic visa referred to as “e-Emergency X-Misc Visa” by getting an attempt to fast-track visa applications for entry into India. As much Indians are stuck in Afghanistan, India’s decision to help relieve out and cut short the visa application seems to become really helpful in offering quick help the needy.
- Click indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/Registration
- Visa category is “Emergency X-Misc Visa”.
- Once the link does not redirect for the application page, click “For eVisa by Bureau of Immigration, Apply here” round the Homepage
- Round the squeeze page, it redirects to, click “Make an application for e-visa”.
- Upon completing the essential info on the application form squeeze page, this list of needed supporting documents can to research the pop-up.
- Please copy that text and have a screenshot from this for reference when filling all individuals other type.
- After finishing the essential details, the next page offers the form for applicant details.
- Take note, each application necessitates Name, Phone Number and Address of just one Reference a part of India then one Reference a part of Afghanistan.
- The visa is #free. There is no application fee with this particular visa
MEA creates helpline number to coordinate repatriation from Afghanistan
The Secretary of condition for Exterior Matters supplies a unique Afghanistan cell to coordinate repatriation as well as other demands within the war-ravaged country, where the security situation deteriorates after Kabul fell for the Taliban.
MEA spokesperson Arindam Bagchi needed to Twitter to announce the helpline number — 919717785379– combined with the email address contact information [email protected] to coordinate repatriation.
“#MEA supplies a unique Afghanistan Cell to coordinate repatriation as well as other demands from Afghanistan. Pls contact : Phone number: 919717785379 Email: [email protected],” Bagchi tweeted.