Suffering a rout within the stock markets now, Indian millionaire Gautam Adani has lost the coveted tag to be the 2nd wealthiest millionaire in Asia.
His internet worth has fallen to $62.9 billion, lower from $77 billion at the outset of now. In only 4 days, Adani Group Chairman Gautam Adani has lost roughly $14.1 billion from his internet worth.
Consequently, Chinese pharmaceutical magnet Zhong Shanshan) has reclaimed his position because the second wealthiest man in Asia after Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani. Shanshan’s wealth was at $70.4 billion while Ambani’s what food was in $84.6 billion within the wealthy list.
Asia’s top ten wealthiest people, by June 21, 2021
- Mukesh Ambani: $84.6 billion (Chairman and MD of Reliance Industries)
- Zhong Shanshan: $70.4 billion (chairman of Nongfu Spring the main shareholder of Beijing Wantai Biological Pharmacy Enterprise)
- Gautam Adani: $62.9 billion (the founding father of Adani Group)
- Ma Huateng: $60.3 billion (the co-founder and ceo of Tencent Holdings)
- Jack Ma: $48.7 billion (the founding father of Alibaba Group)
- Zhang Yiming: $44.5 billion (the founding father of ByteDance)
- Colin Huang: $44. billion (the founding father of Pinduoduo)
- Zeng Yuqun: $40.1 billion (the chairman of recent Amperex Technology Co)
- Tadashi Yanai: $38.2 billion(the chairman and greatest shareholder of Fast Retailing)
- Li Ka-shing: $34.8 billion (the founding father of CK Hutchison Holdings)