Shoes are your constant companions, except probably for that time when you are in your bed, or in your house premises. These shoes protect your feet, while you walk and do your day to day work. Shoes are with you on your feet all day long and they need to be essentially comfortable for you and for your feet. A good pair of shoes is basically comfortable, but there are many tips and tricks that can make your shoes more comfortable than before. These tips and tricks will definitely make your feet thankful to you, for making your shoes a pleasurable wear for them.
These are the tips and tricks to make your shoes a more comfortable wear
1. You can use some sandpaper on the soles
New shoes often have a bit slippery soles and their grips are not dependable. You can apply some sandpaper on the soles of your new shoes to make them bit rough. It will provide a better grip on the surface, while you walk.
Read More – Sandpaper as Sole Scuffer
2. Your steam iron will help to remove your shoe’s creases
You better avoid creases on your shoes at the first place, as far as possible. But if it is there, you can use your steam iron on your shoes, to remove the creases. Just put a piece of wet cloth on your shoe’s crease and apply a gentle rub with your steam iron. Your sneakers will be as good as new.
3. You can use deodorants on your shoes
Blisters on your feet are common hazards after long use of your shoes. You can put some clear gel deodorant on the inner heels of your shoes. This will help in preventing blisters on your feet.
Read More – Deodorant as Blister Preventer
4. You can stop your shoes from squealing
The squeaks from your shoes are really annoying. You can stop them by putting some baby powder underneath your inner shoe soles. It will help stop you shoes from squealing by increasing cohesion between both parts of the shoe.
Read More – Fix Squeaky Shoes
5. You can try some new patterns in tying your shoelaces
You can make your footwear to look different by trying some new ways to tie up your shoelaces. Be different and be unique.
Read More – Try some new patterns
6. You can widen your boot shafts
Boots with tight grips are irritating and uncomfortable. You just put some newspapers to stuff your boot shafts. Remove them while putting on your boots and have a comfortable walk.
Read More – Widen Your Boot Shafts
7. Put caps on your heels for safety
Heel caps can very quickly fix your broken shoe heels. You can use them to protect your shoes and yourself too.
8. You can create your own inner soles
Some of the conventional inner soles, coming with your shoes are not that comfortable. You can just take some thick and tough fabric and cut them to fit in your shoes as inner soles. You just feel the change in your walk.
9. You can make your flip flops flexible
You need to cover the straps of your flip flops with soft fabric and notice the change in your comfort, while wearing them. The straps will be incredibly soft.
10. You can loosen up the tip of your shoes
You have to take an air tight bag and fill it with water. Just stick them to the toe areas of your shoes and put your shoes in your freezer for a night. The toes of your shoes will expand by the expansion of water while turning into ice.
Read More – Best Random Secret Tricks
11. Use Tea bags to get rid of the stink from your shoes
Stinking shoe are social nuisance. You can put unused tea bags in your shoes and they will absorb the stink from your shoes.
12. You can use moleskin to soften up your shoe straps
Tight shoe straps are painful. You just put some moleskin on your shoe straps to make them comfortable.
Read More – Moleskin to soften up your shoe straps
13. Heel grips help you control your shoes better
You can insert heel grips into your shoes that will help you ease your pain and increase your movement during long wears of your heels.
14. You can put patches on your heels
This will help you to save your shoes from wearing out and make them look like new.
Read More – Patches on your heels
15. You should insert some arch supports in your shoes
This will help you to be protected from pain around the arch areas of your feet. It also helps to remove your body stress to some degrees.
Read More – Click Here
16. Easily remove water stains from your shoes
You can put some vinegar on a tooth brush to remove water stains from your shoes easily.
17. You can make your shoes waterproof
Just apply some beeswax on your shoes to make them waterproof. It protects the color of your shoes and also from water stains.
18. You should always buy your shoes in the evening
Your feet swell during the day. So it takes its actual shape and size in the evening only. That is the right time to buy your right fitting shoes.
19. Use a dryer on your new shoes
It will help in making your shoes comfortable to wear. You just put some thick socks and blow dry your new shoes, while wearing them. This will loosen up your shoes.
20. Panty liners are great sweat absorbers
You can put your panty liners in your shoes. They will absorb the sweat and reduce chances of stinking smell.
21. It is better to make your heels shorter
High heels have their risks. Short heels make the shoes more comfortable to wear and give better life to your shoes.
Read – Why use heels shorter
22. You can prevent chafing feet
By just putting some K-Y Jelly on your heels, while using your sports or running shoes.
Read – Solution against chafing
23. You can fix scuffs by using Vaseline
You can restore your shoes by using some petroleum jelly on a cotton swab and gently rub it on the scuffs of your shoes, to remove them.
Read – fix scuffs by using Vaseline
24. You can keep your boots water free
A rainy day can soak your boots. Just keep some old newspapers and insert them in your boots. They will be dry and good again.
Read – Keep your boots water free
25. Keep your feet warm during winter
By just inserting some wooly fabric in your shoes, before putting them on. Your feet will be warm and cozy.
Read – Feet warm during winter
26. Sneaker protectors are good to protect creases on your shoes
Sneaker protectors are great help to keep your new sneakers free from creases. You may not need them anymore after a while.
27. Taping your toes while wearing heels is good help
If you tape your toes together, it will help in removing your stress while you put on your high heels. Try it to experience it.
28. No tie shoe laces are the in things
They are the best and keep you safe from tripping. These shoelaces are strechables and can be trimmed later.
Read More – No tie shoe laces are the in things
29. Toothpastes are best shoe cleaners
Just rub some white toothpaste over your shoes. It will make your shoes chaff free and as good as new.
Watch Video “Toothpastes“
30. Bread pieces are great suede shoe cleaners
Bread pieces help to remove stains from suede shoes, instead of cloths.
Read More – Bread pieces are great suede shoe cleaners
31. Blister protective spray is a great help
Apply some blister protective spray on your feet before putting on your shoes, if you are prone to get blisters.
Where to get it – Click here
32. Make your old shoes as new
You can make your old shoes new by applying some buttons or decorations. Be creative.
Read More – Make your old shoes as new
33. You should regularly use feet spray
This helps to keep your feet fresh while you wear your shoes. It also gives a better grip in your shoes.
34. Use heel protectors’ outdoors
Heel protectors help you to protect your feet and your heels when you are outdoors in your heels.
35. Shoe pegs are good investments
Shoe pegs can store your shoes better off the ground and give them longer lives.
Read More – Shoe Peg Organization
36. Glue gun provides better traction in your shoes
You can use glue gun to create your own grips, by providing better traction. Try it to know it.
37. Your shoes can be stretched further
By using special tools available in the market. It can make your footwear your perfect size.
Get More Tips – Shoes can be stretched further
38.Your flip flops can be easily repaired
You can do it with a bread tag or with a flat washer and wear them happily.
Read More About – flip flops can be easily repaired
39. You can clean your fleece lined slippers
You can use dish soap on a piece of linen and remove the stains. The dry slippers are as good as new.
40. Banana peel can give new life to your old shoes
Just rub a banana peel over your old leather shoes and they will instantly look like new.
41. Blisters can be cured with black tea
Just soak your blistered feet in black tea. It will help you.
42. Glass cleaners make your patent leather shoes shine
Spray a bit of glass cleaner on your shoes and rub it with a piece of cloth. Just watch your patent leather shoes shine.
Read More @ Wikimedia
43. Nail polish remover cleans your white sneakers best
Wipe your white sneakers with nail polish removers and watch them shine as new.
44. Nail file helps buff stains from suede shoes
Use the side of a nail file and your suede shoes will be rightly buffed.
45. You can keep your tall boots erect
Use pool noodles and cut them to right size. Stuff them inside your tall boots and it will keep them stand straight.
Read More – Tall boots from falling
46. Dry shampoo can keep your feet free from sweat
Spray a bit of dry shampoo in your shoes before putting them on. It will absorb all the inside moisture.
Read More – Fresh Shoes
47. Pencil erasers also help in removing scruffs
Use the eraser on the scruff of your shoes and see the effects.
48. You can make your no tie laces by yourself
Use elastic cord in place of your old shoe laces. Sew to the tongue and your no tie laces are ready.
49. Shoe deodorizing spray you can make
Mix equal parts of rubbing alcohol and apple cider vinegar, with few drops of tea tree oil. Your Do It Yourself shoe deodorizer is ready to spray.
Read More – Shoe Deodorizing Spray
50. Use your shoe laces for your best fittings
Use the specific lacing pattern that is best suited for your feet, not otherwise.
Learn More – Click Here
These shoe tips and tricks will help your wearing shoes and walking in them a great fun.