Every day after allowing services to resume under relaxations provided during Covid-19 lockdown, the government offered a long list of dos and dont’s.
Titled ‘COVID Appropriate Behaviours’, their list was posted on Union health ministry’s Twitter feed.
From following social distancing to avoding spitting in public places, it gives a lot of what you should follow:
• Greet without physical contact
• Keep a distance of six feet in public areas
• Wear reusable handmade masks/face cover on a regular basis
• Avoid touching mouth, nose and eyes
• Cover nose and mouth while coughing and sneezing
• Wash hands thoroughly and frequently with water and soap or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser
• Usually do not chew tobacco, khaini etc or spit in public areas
• Regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
• Avoid unnecessary travel
• Tend not to discriminate against people affected by Covid-19, their caregivers or anyone supporting the fight against Covid-19
If social event cannot be postpone, • Keep the number of guests to the minimumd
• Do not visit crowded places and steer clear of mass gatherings
India on Tuesday reported another surge from the number coronavirus disease cases. The country recorded 9,987 cases in the last 24 hours, which took the overall tally to 2,66,598, according to the Union health ministry.
The number of active cases in america is 1,29,917, while 1,29,214 have been cured or discharged, the medical ministry update at 8 am showed.
The quantity of those killed from the disease reached 7,466 on Tuesday after 266 fatalities were reported in the last 24 hours.