Diamond is a symbol of everlasting love. It is not surprising considering the nature of the diamond, it befits to be a symbol of eternity. However, it is challenging for someone planning to look for a diamond that would be perfect for the proposal Going to a jewelry store could take so much of your time.
Technology offers the perfect solution for choosing the diamond that would profess your everlasting faith in love. Rare Carat is the perfect place to look for what you want to offer your partner-to-be. With the endless option that they have when it comes to engagement rings, you can easily find what you are looking for. Rare Carat is the cheapest place to buy loose diamond in the market
How to use Rare Carat to purchase a diamond for an engagement ring?
- Visit the website of Rare Carat. As soon as you visit the website, you will see options to “Start with a Diamond” or “Start with a Setting”. You have to click on “Start with a Diamond” so you will be directed to a page where you can set the filter on the diamond that you are looking for.
- When you click “Start with a Diamond”, you can start setting the filter to start looking for the diamond that you want. You can choose between natural or lab-grown diamonds. This is one of the best things to shop in Rare Carat. You immediately are presented with an option on the kind of diamond that you would want to offer to your partner. If you are not sure about the kind of diamond you want, you can click on “What’s the difference?” and you will see an explanation of their difference. If you are still not convinced, you can click on “Learn More” and you will have a detailed explanation of the difference.
- After deciding on the kind of diamond that you want, you can specify the shape that you want for the engagement ring. Choosing an engagement ring always starts with choosing the shape of the diamond. You can choose from classic shapes such as round, princess, and cushion. There are other shapes such as pear, heart, oval, and other shapes you can choose from.
- After choosing the shape, you can start specifying the 4Cs, carat, color, clarity, and cut. The more specific you are with what you want with your diamond the better. You do not have to worry, Rare Carat has the diamond for you. They have diamonds as small as one-carat diamonds up to the largest engagement ring which is 35 carats.
- You can also specify the price for a one-carat diamond or your budget. While Rare Carat is the cheapest place to buy a loose diamond, you can always be more specific about your budget. For a one-carat diamond, the price could be between USD 1200 and USD 1500 for natural diamonds. If you prefer a lab-grown one-carat diamond prices could be between USD 500 to USD 1000.
- On the left side of the page, there is more filter if you want to be more specific with the GIA, shipping date, price score, and other information you might need. While this information may only be secondary, this could still be relevant for you so might check it as well.
- When you had set all the filters, you will be given plenty of options for the diamond that is available on the website. If you cannot find the diamond that you want, you can chat with customer support of Rare Carat. If any of the diamonds is to your fancy, you can click on the diamond. Then you will be directed to the next page.
- You can then see the specification of the diamond you had chosen. You can see below the diamond dimensions, price check, GIA certificate, and guarantee. If you are satisfied you can click on “Choose this Diamond”. You will then have the option to “Add Diamond to Ring”, “Add Diamond to Pendant”, or “Add Diamond to Cart”.
- If you choose to “Add Diamond to Ring” or “Add Diamond to Pendant” then you will be directed to a page where you will choose the setting. Since you are buying a loose diamond, then proceed to add it to the cart where you will be asked for your payment and shipping details.
Buying loose diamonds in Rare Carat is easy. You can take as long as you want at your convenience since you are shopping from home.