MarketPro Homebuyers is a cash buyer and wholesaler company that operates across Maryland, D.C., Virginia, and Pennsylvania. The company buys homes in “as is” condition, without any repairs. That means they will purchase a property even if it’s in rough condition. The main advantage of selling to MarketPro Homebuyers is that you don’t have to make any repairs to your house. Also, you can close the deal on your own time. If you want to get rid of a property fast, then MarketPro Homebuyers seems like a good choice. But cash buyer companies like MarketPro generally pay much less than fair market value. Also, MarketPro Homebuyers customer reviews are a mixed bag of both positive and negative comments. So, it’s worth comparing all of your options before you sell your house to a cash buyer company.
Why sell your home to MarketPro Homebuyers?
- They provide a fair, low-pressure, no-obligation cash offer for your property.
- You can sell the houses as-is. No need for repairs.
- The company will even clean out your property, without charging you a fee.
MarketPro Homebuyers: Pros and Cons
- The seller doesn’t have to make any repairs or renovations.
- They provide free moving service along with the sale.
- The seller can close the deal in as little as seven days.
- The company provides offers that are typically less than the fair market value for the house.
- Their services are only available to home sellers in Maryland, southern Pennsylvania, northern Virginia, and Washington, D.C
How does MarketPro Homebuyers work?
You need to follow three steps while selling to MarketPro Homebuyers.
- Submit your information
- Complete a home inspection
- Sign the offer
After purchasing a home, they follow any of the following strategies.
- Buy the property, renovate, and resell
- Rent out the property after buying
- List the property on MarketPro Deals for an investor to buy.
MarketPro Homebuyers reviews
MarketPro Homebuyers customer reviews are a mix of both positives and negatives. Most customer reviews say that MarketPro is easy to work with and their communication is reliable and helpful. Also, the company always maintains a professional approach toward the customers, according to the MarketPro Homebuyers reviews available online. Some customers have complained about MarketPro’s aggressive marketing strategies.
What are the alternatives to MarketPro Homebuyers?
Houzeo is one of the most popular real estate platforms in the country. If you are looking for affordable full-service companies that will give maximum exposure to cash buyers with minimum real estate agent interaction, then Houzeo is your answer.
- Nationwide coverage
- Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and many more sites
- Fast listing process
Houzeo customer reviews detail the advantage of huge savings on commission. Their 100% online platform as well as mobile application provide ease of access to the customers. Houzeo reviews also mention their fast listing process as a big plus point.
Opendoor is one of the largest iBuyer companies in the country. They offer instant cash offers on homes. If you are looking to sell your home quickly, then selling to Opendoor is a great option. You just need to provide your address, a photo of your home, and some basic data about the size and status of your property on Opendoor’s website to receive an offer. If your property meets the eligibility criteria after the home evaluation by the company, they will make you an offer based on their home pricing formula and feedback from area experts. You will often receive an offer within 24 hours from Opendoor.
- Good for experienced sellers
- Convenient UI
- Sellers receive a no-fuss cash offer
- Hefty service fees
- The repair cost breakdown isn’t disclosed
- Not suitable for first-timers
- Sales process is rushed
Offerpad is a real estate company supported by cutting-edge technology, extensive data analytics, and skilled in-house market experts. Offerpad makes it easier for homeowners to sell their houses for cash fast.
- Quick closing
- House repairing is not required
- Customer’s reviews claim that the company charges huge repair costs.
- Closing costs and service fees might add up to more than 10% of the purchase price.
RedfinNow provides home sellers in a selective market with a quick sale. RedfinNow is the extended iBuying arm of Redfin, one of America’s largest discount brokerage firms. You can sell your house without marketing it and get a reasonable cash deal.
- The company will be ready to buy the properties as-is, with more strict eligibility criteria than other iBuyers
- Ninety-day flexible closure window
- Fees might be as high as 13% of the total amount
- There is no incentive to trade in your home
- There is no option for a late checkout
If you consider all aspects, home sellers who seek the help of a real estate agent might be bagging more money than the one selling their property to a cash buyer company like MarketPro Homebuyers. If you want to sell quickly for the most possible money, a real estate agent might be your best bet. However, selling to MarketPro allows home sellers to sell without any repairs and close the deal really quickly. Weigh all the pros and cons before deciding on the company you want to choose and be ready to grab a great real estate deal.