A good team event can bring out values in people they never knew existed. In addition, team sports or team bonding events are a great way of ensuring that a group keeps their differences aside and works as one towards the collective good.
For example, suppose your workplace plans on organizing a corporate vacation to someplace like Singapore. In that case, there are many things that you can arrange to make sure that other employees enjoy their holiday and create a strong bond within themselves, which will have a significant impact on the company’s performance after they return.
In this article, we will be looking at some of the main team bonding activities in Singapore that you and your colleagues can try out to spend a memorable time there.
Some Of The Team Bonding Activities In Singapore:
Following are some of the events where you and your colleagues can divide yourselves among groups and play with or against each other in Singapore at affordable rates,
- Paintball – This is a very competitive sport that depends on qualities like team spirit, leadership qualities, following orders, and strategy making. Divide yourselves into two teams and fight against one another while protecting your other team members. Be quick with your strikes and not let the opposition predict your next move. This is a very fun activity that everyone can enjoy and can help in building stronger bonds among employees.
- Go Kart – This is an individual game of racing where every person will have a car of their own and race around a track to win. This brings out the competitive spirit within an individual, and winning at these events can be a confidence boost that can help improve performance in other aspects of life. Virtual racing options are also available where they can choose any track across the world and race from the comfort of air-conditioned rooms.
- Creative building activities – Building tasks are designed to challenge the people’s minds working on them. Divide into teams as you indulge in doing a project like building a vehicle from scraps and then racing them down a slope. It can be a small thing, but the planning and the division of work among the team members can trigger team bending.
- Fight against a virtual world with VR – If running around or building things is not something you want, then enter the world of virtual reality and put on your headsets to experience a world filled with zombies and mummies where you have to kill them and make a way to win the quest. Another team game is designed to focus on leadership qualities along with loyalty.
- Pottery workshops – All the above events are suited for adrenaline junkies, but this can help you relax and enjoy your stay in Singapore as you shape wet clay with your hands and create pots and pans. A sense of accomplishment can go a long way to help in your career.
Many things can be done during your company’s stay in Singapore at affordable rates. Make the most of your stay and ensure that everyone gets to do something they enjoy. Build up teams and create a friendship that will lead to the formation of a powerful workforce via successful team bonding activities in Singapore for your