For hot days, open sandals are not everything. If you are a sneaker lover, welcome them to renew your summer wardrobe.
Today we bring you 5 options of summer shoes for every taste and different budgets. When we think of a summer look, it is almost impossible to imagine our feet in something other than sneakers.
With the hot weather, these types of shoes seem to be the best option to beat the heat. That’s why we bring you different options to choose comfortable shoes to enjoy the summer.
Types Of Summer Slippers
Although it is true that sneakers are the ideal option as an alternative to sandals, the model to choose will depend on your preferences. And there are several types of shoes that can be perfectly adapted to each taste. If you do not know them, then we will tell you what are the types of shoes that exist.
- Canvas: An essential classic on summer days are canvas sneakers. Despite the years, this type of shoe never goes out of style. The Converse or vans slip on brands are faithful ambassadors of these summer models.
- Esparto sole:If you are not a fan of classic lace-up sneakers, this type of shoe is for you. Its rustic style can become the key piece to complete your fresh look perfectly.
- Running: Generally, running-type shoes are made with light and porous fabrics that facilitate perspiratio Brands like Nike or Adidas are preferred for the summer months, allowing very versatile outfits.
- Raincoats: These seem like a bit of an odd option for summer, but if you’re determined to go on a mountainous adventure, a pair of these might come in handy.
- Without laces:Another of the favorites of this hot season in Spain. They are quite attractive, they go well with everything and their fabrics are faithful allies of warmth.
- Slipper / Shoe:Essential if you want to go out in shorts to eat at the edge of the beach at night. They are elegant, and simulate the appearance of classic shoes, without losing the functionality of summer sneakers.
5Best Summer Sneakers
The moment you were waiting for has arrived. Before you grab your towel and bikini, don’t forget to take a look at the 10 best sneakers to feel comfortable this summer.
Nike Revolution 5 Unisex Shoes
We start the list with an amazing pair of running shoes. Offering the highest quality in comfort of all, this Nike model is responsible for cushioning your run with soft foam inside its footwear. Its lightweight knit material adapts to the anatomy of the foot for optimal breathable support, ideal for the hottest days. It’s simple and minimalist design allows it to be combined with different looks, and be ready for any occasion.
Puma ICRA Trainer SD Unisex Shoes
Available in more than 10 different colors, these sneakers may be your best option to enjoy a summer afternoon in a leisure center. These Puma models are characterized by the quality of their resistant design, with a rubber sole, fabric lining and a safe and reliable flat heel type.
Converse All Star Ox Canvas Unisex Summer Sneakers
The Converse is an icon of sneakers that will never go out of style. With a vintage style but at the same time modern, they are essential in your wardrobe. This model has passed generations that have adapted to each moment of the year and to each preference. Choose from over 20 different colors and try them out this summer.
Etnies Jameson 2 Eco Men’s Summer Shoe
These shoes are a timeless classic in the world of skateboarding, but a great alternative to sandals in summer. Available in different sizes and colors they are ideal for almost anywhere. Some of this footwear is eco-friendly as it is made from recycled rubber on the outsole and recycled plastic on the laces.
FitFlop F-Sporty Women’s Shoe
Running shoes in adjustable mesh, with a white rubber sole and in simple unicolor designs adapted to each preference. Its ergonomic sole offers great comfort. In addition, it has different grooves creating various flex points that allow the foot to move naturally, you can buy them from FlexDog.com.