Tickmill is a vanilla broker selling a finite number of assets, all of which are conventional equities. Tickmill’s VIP and PRO accounts aspects are highly competing commission-based pricing for professionals.
- Tickmill is a forex and CFD broker that operates in multiple tier-2 jurisdictions, giving it a solid option for novice and moderate traders.
- Tickmill, which merely offers MetaTrader, does not stack up with the best MetaTrader brokers who also use that platform.
- Tickmill’s highly competitive pricing comes in handy in 2021 when the broker ranks first in both commissions and fees. Tickmill did well in a new gradw in 2021 called best in Class (top 7).
Is Tickmill Safe for Forex?
Tickmill is identified as having an overall Trust Score of 81 on a scale of 0 to 100. Tickmill does not have shares, operates no bank, and isn’t listed on a public market. Tickmill is cleared to operate in all fifty US states and some international markets due to the endorsement of many industries regulators (low trust). Tickmill is a percived brand by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), one of the top UK regulators (FCA).
Investments Offered by Tickmill Forex Broker
Tickmill proffer a total of 85 tradable designs, most of which are currency pairs. There are only a few CFDs on indices, metals, and bonds acessable by way of the platform. Tickmill clients have approach to a variety of investment products.
Tickmill provides three different account types. The bottom line is that Tickmill is a superior choice for active and VIP traders with pricing that suggest a competitive advantage over the industry’s other brokers.
- Classic: Traders just pay the bid/ask spread, as opposed to a commission fee, on the Classic account. But the spreads are inferior to the other two kinds of accounts, making the Classic one an awful choice.
- Spreads: The Tickmill Pro account spreads list a EUR/USD spread at 0.13 pips. The cost to the all-in account amounts to 0.53 pips once the 0.4 pips in commissions that exemplify the RT equivalent are included. It is quality mentioning that Tickmill keeps an eye on spreads throughout market hours, as would be anticipated (when spreads are narrower).
- Pro Account: To draw in business and stand out from other brokers, the firm implements a commission fee for Pro and VIP members, as this keeps fees low and improves the competitive environment. While most traders would prefer the Pro account due to its lower commission rate, which is advantageous because it diminish spreads and includes 62 currency pairs, such as those that are commonly traded, the Classic account could still be attractive, as it comes with some exclusive advantages, such as 24/5 support and lives chat.
- VIP vs. Pro: Although the VIP account demands a $50,000 minimum deposit for traders to relish the advantages of lower fees (one dollar for each normal lot, or $2 per round-turn), the Pro account provides similar pricing ($4 per round-turn) with somewhat higher minimum balances. A $100 deposit can get you a Pro account.
- Active Trader Discounts: For active traders, Tickmill offers three tiers with discounts of up to $0.75 for those who trade more than 3001 standard lots monthly. Discounts begin at $0.25 for those who trade 1000 standard alots of month or more.
Tools and Platforms
Tickmill is a broker who exclusively props up MetaTrader and suggest conventional, out-of-the-box experience in MetaTrader 4. But unfortunately, Tickmill cannot distinguish itself from other top MetaTrader brokers because of the need of splended add-ons like Autochartist. And even MT5 isn’t an option. One last bonus for algorithmic traders promoting MT4 is that Tickmill’s VPS hosting is available
Tickmill approbation the high-volume traders with balances of moreover $10,000 who is exclusively interested in trading the trendiest FX and CFD assets. There are preferable forex brokers to contemplate in 2021 unless you are okay with using Tickmill, where the pricing is more alluring and the benefits even more so.