Ali Ciwanro Interview
- So as a songwriter, do you write alone? Or is it typically a collaborative effort?
Ali Ciwanro: Most of the time I write alone, but sometimes in collaboration with other artists
- Who were your initial musical influences? Who had the greatest overall influence on you?
Ali Ciwanro: Eminem and PA Sports. Eminem is a controversial rapper for me, but also very accomplished. PA Sports is a true artist and writes his woes on the page.
- What do you believe are the essential stylistic qualities that help your music resonate with listeners?
Ali Ciwanro: When I get down to it, my lyrics include elaborate similes and multisyllabic rhyming chains. Furthermore, I am very good at expressing emotions.
- What has been the most difficult event in your profession or life thus far, and how have you overcome it?
Ali Ciwanro: The loss of a beloved family member. I would be reluctant to go into more detail. But what I can say is that music helps me a lot in processing my emotions.
- On the other hand, what would you consider a high point in your career thus far?
Ali Ciwanro: The collaboration with American artists. The first came about only a few months ago. That was a special moment for me, because now I can also reach people from other countries with my lyrics
- Could you tell us about your latest song writing project and what fans might expect to hear?
Ali Ciwanro: I’m currently writing with an American artist on his album. I can give more details in a few weeks, but this album will hit like a bomb