By having an incredible US$192.2 billion fortune, Bernard Arnault, in charge of Moet Hennessy Lv (LVMH), has become apparently the world’s wealthiest man, placing him above Amazon . com boss Shaun Bezos who’s stated to become worth US$187 billion.
Elon Musk, the mind of Tesla, is stated is the third wealthiest man on the planet. Musk is regarded as worth US$156.4 billion, based on the publication.
Bernard Arnault’s name might be a new comer to some, however the French magnate continues to be among the 5 best wealthiest people globally since 2018 and is a millionaire for more than ten years.
He oversees a real business which includes many legendary French luxury brands, including Christian Dior, Givenchy, Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney, Loro Piana, Kenzo, Celine, Fenty, Princess Yachts, and Bulgari. His luxury group, LVMH (Lv Moët Hennessy), also spans wines and spirits, perfumes and cosmetics, watches and jewellery, and hospitality industries. In The month of january 2021, LVMH Moët Hennessy Lv completed an offer for Tiffany & Co for pretty much $16 billion, with what is probably the largest luxury brand acquisition ever.
Listed here are the ten wealthiest individuals worldwide
- Bernard Arnault (US$192.2 billion)
- Jeff Bezos (US$187 billion)
- Elon Musk (US$156.4 billion)
- Bill Gates (US$126.8 billion)
- Mark Zuckerberg (US$119.2 billion)
- Warren Buffett (US$109.5 billion)
- Larry Page (US$102.8 billion)
- Larry Ellison (US$102.7 billion)
- Sergey Brin (US$99.6 billion)
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers (US$89.5 billion)