This article is in the continuation with the previous blog post of mine naming Looking for Blogging Courses to Grow in 2020? You are at the Right Place! In this article I have already mentioned why and how blogging courses can be beneficial for you. So, let’s continue this article by looking at the list.
Here are some other Blogging Courses for you!
1. 2019 Blogging Blueprint: How To Turn Blogging Into A Career by Udemy
Udemy is among the best platforms to learn. I have also mentioned one of its courses in the previous blog. Well, I could not resist to write another. 2019 Blogging Blueprint is a perfect course if you want a program which gets straight to the point. This particular course from Udemy helps students to develop their skills which they can put to use right away. Under this tutorial by Udemy you will learn to set up a professional blog with least investment to generate income faster. Also, this is will let you to get your name out there as soon as possible. They teach some of the best tried and tested methods to let you build up your brand in the most profitable way possible.
Here are the some key USPs of this course
- Little or no knowledge is required to get started with the lessons.
- Flexible schedules.
- The programs give independence to learn in accordance with your timings.
- Enhance the impact of your writing.
- You will be working on the material, design, and presentation.
- Generation of massive audience.
- Collection of endless emails.
- Staying motivated throughout the whole process.
– 50 Lectures + Full lifetime access + 1 Article + 6 Downloadable resources
Duration: 6 hours
Rating: 4.2 out of 5
2. Wealthy Affiliate
Wealthy Affiliate is among the best recommendations because this course involve teaching of all of the core competencies required which are to make money by online blogging. The course is best for the people who are newbies to advanced bloggers, Affiliate marketers, local business owner or people who want to blog as a business. While the other courses may require payment for each specific core competency, this has only two plans and no upsells. Under this, one can either be a basic free member with access to some training and benefits or a premium member with accesses to everything. Wealthy Affiliate is really the easiest of all of the choices to get started. Let’s dig more.
What Wealthy Affiliate can offer?
- Tactical, Technical and Strategic core competencies
- Members are paid for contributing training
- Web hosting included, free SSL and free domain privacy
- Site Content enabling you to write content, then publish your content to any of your Wealthy Affiliate hosted sites.
- 1000’s of hours of training
- A great affiliate program
- Excellent tactical, technical, and strategic level training on Blogging
- Unlimited Business email addresses
- Very fast customer support
- Weekly live training with Q&A
- A highly engaged social-media style community
- Site Feedback that works based on a pay-it-forward system.
- A Domain registration platform
- You control your billing and you can cancel at anytime
- Free membership provided
3. SEO for Bloggers
SEO for Bloggers is a perfect course for you if you’ve got a willingness to learn SEO. You can also check out Money Lab for the blogging course. It will tell you literally everything you need to know about SEO. Apart from just focusing on the overview of SEO, under this course you will be learning the plugins and software. By this you will get to know how to get the correct keywords to target, and also formatting and optimizing your content to the best results. Not only this, link building, and much more things could be learned in this. The guide has three successful websites and you can learn from these tools, tips, and tricks, and gives you a full behind-the-scenes tour.
The course will allow you learn how to apply everything that has been taught in this blogging course to the actual website. Honestly, this course is worth investing for because you will learn in this real-world that’s worth the investment. Learn from writing-focused blogging courses as writing well is one of those things which a lot of people think is an easy job. The truth comes when they actually sit down to do it. It isn’t easy to take ideas from brain and transform them into content. Yes, it obviously could be fun and easy-to-read, and it can also be engaging for your audience when you do a blogging course to support your writing.
4. Traffic Transformation
Traffic Transformation is a course that could act as a game-changer for your traffic. Make use of the strategies present in the guide and get plenty of page views in a month. Yes, don’t get confused when people say traffic doesn’t matter. It does matter. Otherwise what are these whole efforts we are doing for? Each and every website needs the traffic to qualify for a premier ad network. And, once you qualify for an ad network you get great income. The guide contains different strategies to increase your traffic without doing a ton more work. And, if you are blogger and spends a lot of time on your blog without getting anywhere, this is the guide for you. There are some of the best things about this guide as it forces you to use the data which you have been already using to improve your blog as it stands. The guide also helps you to drive more page views from every single visitor and works on improving your existing posts.
Honestly, there is a lot to learn when it comes to blogging. Blogging doesn’t go single handedly and you have to learn even more if you hope to earn some income from your blog. In total I have recommended 7 blogging courses, which will help you in learning the basics as well as the advanced courses. I definitely recommend taking advantage of blogging courses and even if they are paid courses, it is for a reason. These blogging courses are extremely valuable and will provide you with a return on your investment.