In this article, we delve into the intriguing story of American rapper Pardison Fontaine, as the internet buzzes with discussions about him. People are not only curious about his music career but also about recent viral news related to him. So, let’s explore the life and controversies of Pardison Fontaine in detail.
The Rising Star: Pardison Fontaine
Pardison Fontaine, whose real name is Jordan Thorpe, was born on December 29, 1989, in Newburgh, New York. He is a multi-talented artist known for his rap skills, songwriting, and music production. Fontaine gained widespread recognition when he co-wrote Cardi B’s breakout hit, “Bodak Yellow,” which soared to the top of the charts. His sharp lyrics and distinctive style set him apart in the competitive music industry.
The Viral Tweets
Recently, Pardison Fontaine found himself in the spotlight due to a series of old tweets that resurfaced on the internet. These tweets have sparked conversations and raised questions about his past. One tweet from 2011 caught the attention of many, where he commented, “I hope my future wife is like 14 right now.” It didn’t take long for internet users to point out that Pardison Fontaine would have been 22 years old when he made this statement, and the tweet suggested an unsettling preference for a minor as a future spouse.
Another tweet added fuel to the fire when he stated, “A guy over 25 can’t find a girl under five. Unless you’re hiring straight out of middle school, haha.” Subsequently, it was revealed that Pardison Fontaine had worked as a substitute teacher at a middle school in the Hudson Valley, aside from his music career. This revelation added complexity to the ongoing discussion.
Clarifying the Past
It is crucial to set the record straight regarding Pardison Fontaine’s teaching history. Yes, the rapper did work as a substitute teacher in the past. However, when the students discovered his double life as a rapper, they informed the authorities, leading to his resignation from the teaching position. It’s worth noting that Pardison Fontaine’s real name is Jordan Thorpe, and he embarked on his music career under this alias.
In conclusion, Pardison Fontaine, the talented rapper and songwriter, has faced scrutiny and controversy due to resurfaced tweets from his past. While he did work as a substitute teacher, this chapter in his life ended when his students revealed his secret life as a musician. As with any public figure, there are often aspects of their past that come to light, and Pardison Fontaine is no exception. Stay tuned for more updates on his career and life.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Pardison Fontaine still a teacher? No, Pardison Fontaine is no longer a teacher. He worked as a substitute teacher in the past, but he resigned from the position when his music career gained prominence.
- What is Pardison Fontaine known for in the music industry? Pardison Fontaine is known for his rap skills and songwriting abilities. He gained recognition for co-writing Cardi B’s hit song, “Bodak Yellow.”
- When did Pardison Fontaine’s controversial tweets resurface? The controversial tweets from Pardison Fontaine’s past resurfaced recently, sparking discussions and debates online.
- What was the impact of Megan Thee Stallion’s revelation about Pardison Fontaine? Megan Thee Stallion’s disclosure in a song about her ex-boyfriend, Pardison Fontaine, having an affair, added to the ongoing conversation about his past and career.
- Where can I find more updates on Pardison Fontaine? To stay updated on Pardison Fontaine’s career and life, you can follow him on social media or visit reputable entertainment news websites.