We have written this article on Fusiad to give you a whole insight into this website’s product and its credibility. Read our full article to find out more about Fusiad.
Fusiad com deals in BOOTS, LEATHER BOOTS, SLIP CASUAL ANKLE, WORK SHOES, ect category and their trust score is 1%.
Our Fusiad com Reviews discuss everything about the site and the items it manages, as well as the authenticity of the site. To learn more, read the full article below.
How does the Fusiad website work?
LL-MEN’S HAND-STITCHED CASUAL ANKLE LEATHER BOOTS, LL-MEN’S RETRO MICROFIBER LEATHER NON-SLIP CASUAL ANKLE, LL-BREATHABLE STEEL TOE CAP WORK SHOES, and other collections are available on Fusiad, an online retailer of BOOTS, LEATHER BOOTS, SLIP CASUAL ANKLES, WORK SHOES, etc.
According to its whois record, this site was registered on 7th March 2023 and will expire on 7th March 2024. The trust score of this site is 1%. There is a current scam website listed on zero thought, the top website to review online stores.
Fusiad com website specifications:
Here in this section you will find out all the important information about Fusiad com website, so please read out all of the information carefully and decide whether you should purchase anything from this website. It is always a good idea to do some research on our website or Google before buying from a new website.
- Fusiad is the name of the website
- Fusiad.com is the website link
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room 1610, 16th Floor, Block A, Wuhan Optics Valley Central Garden, Northwest Corner of Luxiang Square, Luoyu Road, East Lake New Technology Development Zone, Wuhan.
- There is no contact number
- BOOTS, LEATHER BOOTS, SLIP CASUAL ANKLES, WORK SHOES, etc.
- The following product types are available: LL-MEN’S HAND-STITCHED CASUAL ANKLE LEATHER BOOTS, LL-MEN’S RETRO MICROFIBER LEATHER NON-SLIP CASUAL ANKLE BOOTS, LL-BREATHABLE STEEL TOE CAP WORK SHOES.
- Payment options include Visa, Mastercard, and JCB
- Time of delivery: Not applicable
- We accept returns. The customer has the right to return the merchandise within 14 days of receipt, if it is unused and in the same condition as when received. It must also be in its original packaging. To complete your statement, we need you to provide a receipt or proof of purchase. Do not return purchased products to the manufacturer. Shipping is charged to the customer only once (including return); when the product is returned, the consumer will not be charged for the replacement.
- Links to social media: None
The points above will help you understand the website’s legitimacy. Now let’s take a look at its positives and negatives.
Keep up to date with more articles on the zerothought website.
This online store has the following positive points:
- Consumers’ safety is ensured by a valid SSL certificate and HTTPS protocol.
- Customers can choose from a variety of payment methods.
- Customers can access all valid and accessible policies through it.
Fusiad reviews with negative highlights include:
- There is a very low trust score of 1% on this website, which raises trust concerns.
- There are negative reviews on other sites about the portal.
- There is some content on the website that appears to be copied from another website
- It was registered on 7th March 2023 and will expire on 7th March 2024, which creates trust issues.
Now that you know the negatives and positives of the website, let’s look at the points that prove the website is a scam or legit, so read through the below section and make sure to share your comments if you have used this site. Your feedback can help a lot of people who are confused about it.
Check out zerothought.in’s daily news posts to learn more about scam websites and avoid getting scammed.
Fusiad com is legit or a scam according to these points:
- The website was launched on 7th March 2023 and will expire on 7th March 2024.
- Up to 60% off on maximum discount offers
- According to scamadviser, the trust score of the website is 1%
- Contact address: Room 1610, 16th Floor, Block A, Wuhan Optics Valley Central Garden, Northwest Corner of Luxiang Square, Luoyu Road, East Lake New Technology Development Zone, Wuhan.
- There are no reviews or ratings from customers
- 6. The legitimacy of the email address: email@example.com
You should check your bank account again if you have not received a refund on returns or exchanges. You should contact your credit card company; because it may take some time for the refund to appear on your account. If you have not received a refund after completing all of these operations, please contact our customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org. A refund normally takes some time to process.
This store’s FAQs:
Can I trust Fusiad com website?
BOOTS, LEATHER BOOTS, SLIP CASUAL ANKLE, WORK SHOES, etc. The website has a wide collection of BOOTS, LEATHER BOOTS, SLIP CASUAL ANKLE, WORK SHOES, ect. However, they sell all the products online and they do not accept Cash on Delivery orders. The following points will help you to determine the legitimacy of the website. Here’s what you need to know:
- The website was created on 7th March 2023 and will expire on 7th March 2024.
- Up to 60% off unrealistic prices
- Index of trust: 1%
How old is the website?
This website was created on 7th March 2023 and will expire on 7th March 2024.
How do they accept payments?
The following payment options are available: Visa, Mastercard, JCB
What is the best way to contact them?
Contact details listed on their website are Room 1610, 16th Floor, Block A, Wuhan Optics Valley Central Garden, Northwest Corner of Luxiang Square, Luoyu Road, East Lake New Technology Development Zone, Wuhan, email@example.com and None.
How long does it take to deliver?
How much is their store’s discount?
Their website offers a discount of up to 60%
In our review, we’ve found that this website has a 1% trust score, which indicates that fewer users are using it. It scored as 1% out of 100 in terms of trust. Aside from the store’s demand for customer reviews, popular portals are also showing warning signs. We have reviewed the prices to determine if they are too high or too low. We recommend reviewing this website thoroughly before making any purchases. Ekvet.com also has a list of scam websites
Read “How to apply for a refund from credit card scams” if you ever get scammed: “How to apply for a refund from credit card scams”