Are you currently an enthusiastic golfer and therefore are searching for any simulator monitor which will increase your game around the course? Garmin’s new Approach R10 Launch Monitor has become available. It combines all of the necessary options that come with a classy launch monitor.
Garmin R10 monitors golf. It offers precise swing metrics, speed stats and ball flight trajectory information. The launch monitor combines all the key options that come with both launch monitor And also the golf SIM.
The merchandise has produced a buzz among golfers within the Uk. Buyers should browse the Garmin Review before purchasing it.
What’s Garmin R10?
Garmin R10, the brand new launch monitor, was created with advanced features which will increase your golfing experience. R10 works differently from G80’s predecessors because it is a Gps navigation gadget that tracks ball metrics and integrates club. Additionally, it combines all of the features from the launch monitor. It’s now more directed at professional golfers.
Garmin R10 was created for individuals who’re seriously interested in golf. You can use it like a Gps navigation device so you can use it anytime, not only for practice. Garmin Review claims that players can hook it up for their TV to watch and display more information.
- Specifications for that Product
- Kind of Product – Launch Monitor
- Dimensions: 3.5×2.80×1 inch without tripod
- Weight: 7.79 oz when utilizing a tripod, 5.22 oz whenever you don’t make use of a tripod
- Battery Type – Lithium Ion Internal Rechargeable Battery
- Charge Capacity: 10 hrs with one charge
- Water Rating – IPX7
- Compatible – Smartphone and works along with Garmin Golf Application
- Interface – USB support