Table of Contents
In the world of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (MW3), every weapon upgrade matters when you’re striving for excellence in your gaming experience. One such upgrade is the JAK Heretic Carbine Kit, which can transform your MTZ-762 Battle Rifle into an Assault Rifle. This kit not only enhances mobility and handling but also boosts firing speed. In this guide, we will walk you through the steps to unlock the JAK Heretic Carbine Kit, ensuring you have the upper hand on the battlefield.
JAK Heretic Carbine Kit in MW3
The JAK Heretic Carbine Kit is like a makeover for the MTZ-762 Battle Rifle, turning it into an Assault Rifle. This kit makes the gun easier to carry, improves how it feels when you use it, and makes it shoot faster. It also helps you control the kickback when you fire. But, keep in mind, the damage and how fast the bullets travel might change a bit.
BuzRush is your partner on the journey to gaming mastery, providing you with the tools and knowledge needed to unlock your full gaming potential. Start your gaming excellence journey with us today!
How to Unlock the JAK Heretic Carbine Kit in MW3
The first step in acquiring the JAK Heretic Carbine Kit is to reach level 23 with your MTZ-762 Battle Rifle. To achieve this, play with the MTZ-762 Battle Rifle in multiplayer or Zombies mode to earn experience points. Continue using the rifle until it reaches level 23.
Unlock the JAK Heretic Carbine Kit Challenge
Once the MTZ-762 reaches level 23, it will unlock the challenge for the JAK Heretic Carbine Kit. This challenge is necessary to obtain the weapon kit and enhance your rifle.
Max Out the Gun
To maximize your chances of unlocking the JAK Heretic Carbine Kit, continue playing with the MTZ-762. You can do this by getting kills in multiplayer or completing contracts in Zombies. Max out the gun’s experience points to trigger the appearance of the JAK Heretic challenge.
Complete the Challenge
The challenge requires securing 25 kills while moving and aiming down sights (ADS). To complete this, aim at enemies and maintain movement while eliminating them. Once you achieve the 25 kills in this manner, the challenge is considered complete.
Access the JAK Heretic Carbine Kit
With the challenge completed, the JAK Heretic Carbine Kit becomes available for use. Equip the newly unlocked weapon kit to enhance the MTZ-762 Battle Rifle’s performance and versatility on the battlefield.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Before you embark on your journey to unlock the JAK Heretic Carbine Kit, let’s take a moment to appreciate the game in which this transformation takes place.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) is a first-person shooter video game developed by Sledgehammer Games and published by Activision. This title marks the twentieth installment in the Call of Duty series and serves as the third installment in the rebooted Modern Warfare sub-series, directly following the events of 2022’s Modern Warfare II.
The game was released on November 10, 2023, across various platforms, including PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. Modern Warfare III maintains the realistic and contemporary backdrop of its predecessors, carrying on with the series’ overarching narrative.
The storyline revolves around Task Force 141, a multinational special operations unit, as they pursue Vladimir Makarov, a Russian ultranationalist and terrorist with plans to instigate a third World War. The multiplayer component of the game features remastered versions of all 16 base maps from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, with additional maps in the pipeline for post-launch updates.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gameplay
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III offers gameplay similar to its predecessor, Modern Warfare II, and the wider Call of Duty series. It retains features like slide canceling and introduces “Open Combat Missions” in the campaign, allowing players to approach objectives with more freedom.
In the multiplayer mode, all sixteen maps from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 are accessible at launch. Players can vote for maps in matchmade lobbies, a feature returning after some recent titles omitted it. The game also raises player health, leading to a longer “time-to-kill” (TTK).
The “red dot” minimap, absent in the 2019 Modern Warfare, makes a comeback, displaying enemy locations when they fire unsuppressed weapons. Classic game modes like “Kill Confirmed” and “Hardpoint” return, along with a new mode called “Cutthroat.” Ground War and War mode are back with dedicated maps, and AI-powered moderation identifies and reports toxic behavior. Over a dozen new multiplayer maps are set to release post-launch.
A novel open-world PvE Zombies mode, developed in collaboration between Treyarch and Sledgehammer Games, is a highlight. Unlike traditional round-based Zombies, it follows the DMZ mode structure, with up to 24 players in squads, battling zombies and AI-controlled human foes to complete objectives, gather loot, and extract. The mode introduces “zones” instead of rounds, with escalating difficulty levels. Aether Storm and narrative-driven story quests add depth to the experience.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 System Requirements
If you’re planning to dive into the world of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, here are the system requirements to ensure smooth gameplay:
Minimum Specifications (Multiplayer Only):
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit (latest update)*
- CPU: Intel Core i3-6100 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage Space: SSD with 79 GB available space at launch for COD HQ and Multiplayer (34 GB with COD HQ already installed)
- Hi-Rez Assets Cache: Up to 32 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 / GTX 1650 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- Video Memory: 2 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit (latest update) or Windows 11 64 Bit (latest update)*
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- RAM: 16 GB
- Storage Space: SSD with 149 GB† available space at launch (78 GB with COD HQ and Warzone already installed)
- Hi-Rez Assets Cache: Up to 32 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti / RTX 3060 or AMD Radeon RX 6600XT
- Video Memory: 8 GB
How to unlock the JAK Heretic Carbine Kit in MW3 – FAQs
- What is the JAK Heretic Carbine Kit in MW3? The JAK Heretic Carbine Kit is a modification for the MTZ-762 Battle Rifle, transforming it into an Assault Rifle in Modern Warfare 3.
- What improvements does the JAK Heretic Carbine Kit offer? The kit enhances the gun’s mobility, handling, and rate of fire, providing a better overall user experience. It also aids in managing recoil.
- How can players unlock the JAK Heretic Carbine Kit? Players need to level up the MTZ-762 Battle Rifle to level 23 and complete a challenge requiring 25 kills while moving and aiming down sights.
- What changes can players expect in their weapon with the JAK Heretic Carbine Kit? The makeover improves the gun’s ease of use, feel, and firing speed. However, players should be aware that it may alter damage and bullet velocity slightly.
- Can the JAK Heretic Carbine Kit be used in various game modes? Yes, once the challenge is completed and the kit is unlocked, players can equip and use it in different game modes in Modern Warfare 3.
Unlocking the JAK Heretic Carbine Kit can be a game-changer in your MW3 experience. Follow these steps, and you’ll be well on your way to dominating the battlefield. Get ready to transform your MTZ-762 Battle Rifle into a force to be reckoned with in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3!