Days after losing the title from the wealthiest person on the planet to Amazon’s Shaun Bezos, LVMH chief Bernard Arnault reclaimed no. 1 place. Having a shocking internet price of $194.8 billion, Arnault has moved in front of Bezos. Bezos has become listed at $193.4 billion, by June 12, 2021.
Let’s suppose you’d observed.
A majority of Shaun Bezos’ wealth is tangled up in the Amazon . com shares – Bezos owns about 10 % from the e-commerce giant – additionally for an believed $19 billion price of cash and investments, $500 million in tangible estate, plus aerospace company Blue Origin and also the Washington Publish.
At this time, it’s mainly a fight between Bernard Arnault, the Chief executive officer and Chairman of LVMH Moët Hennessy Lv SA (OTCPK:LVMHF) (OTCPK:LVMUY) and Amazon . com.com Corporation (NASDAQ:AMZN) founder Shaun Bezos which has seen the 2 bounce backwards and forwards several occasions between third and fourth places, that will most likely still happen. Tesla Corporation (NASDAQ:TSLA) Chief executive officer Elon Musk ranks third out there, adopted by Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and Warren Buffett.
The world’s top ten wealthiest people, by June 12, 2021
- Bernard Arnault: $194.8 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $193.4 billion
- Elon Musk: $153.2 billion
- Bill Gates: $126.8 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $120.1 billion
- Warren Buffett: $108.1 billion
- Larry Ellison: $106.9 billion
- Larry Page: $106.2 billion
- Sergey Brin: $102.9 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers: $91.7 billion