UV tanning has become such an ugly term these days, what with all that time lying on the beach sunning yourself turning into a cancer scare and skin killer. The end’s not near though, with spray tanning options galore offered by the best-known beauty salons.
Looking beautiful is sometimes not just a lifestyle choice; it is a necessity for most of us. With promotions and other life or career enhancements hinging on looks in most cases, one has no choice but to try and look one’s best all the time.
When it comes to tanning, you will be stupefied to see the number of options available at some leading places, such as Boca Tanning Club.
Gone are the days of simple sunbeds. You now have options like:
- Air brushing
- Tanning lotions
- Tanning mists
- Tanning beds
- Tanning booths
- Tanning pills
Phew! Imagine having to choose from these!
A good tanning salon in Boca Raton, Florida will have knowledgeable staff that will examine your skin and suggest the best option for you.
Most professionals say that airbrush spray tanning is the best choice for people who want to look healthy and tanned.
They offer many benefits of airbrush tanning, such as:
- Definition: If you want to highlight certain features of your body, you can do that with airbrushing. Many people prefer adding definition to their muscles to make them look more enhanced. The tanning spray is applied accordingly, and the result is gorgeously accentuated skin.
- Time: Look, in the super-raced times of today, time is indeed of the essence. Lying for hours in a tanning bed is no longer anyone’s cup of tea. At the same time, the minutes spent in airbrushing certainly makes it worth the effort.
- Tan lines: No one likes tan lines. They mar the appearance of the tan, and take away from the overall beauty of the skin. Airbrushing negates tan lines and, if you prefer the au naturel look, you can skip the skimpies completely and get a beautiful bronze colour all over.
Now that you are convinced about the benefits of airbrushing, here are a few tips to make your tan look awesome for longer.
- Shave off your body hair so that the tan can spread more evenly.
- Exfoliate to remove dead skin.
- Take a shower before the session so that you are fresh and dewy. Do remember, however, to take a cool shower so that your pores remain closed.
- Apply a thin, non-greasy moisturiser to smooth out your skin.
- Wear loose clothes to avoid getting the colour on them.
- Once you are tanned, go back home and get some sleep. This will help the colour to set better as moving around may cause you to sweat which could ruin the tan colour.
In case you want to get that perfect tan colour, you should visit Boca Tanning Club.