DotBig Ltd: Is it Worth Working With?
DotBig LTD is a global brokerage service, which is often thought to be one of the best online brokers that operate in Europe. Except for being well-established in Europe, DotBig LTD has managed to attract many traders from other regions, and now it accepts clients from the US, India, UAE, Australia, and other countries. Let’s see what attracts investors and what might be disappointing for them.
Pros & Cons
- an extensive range of assets;
- good for technical and automated trading;
- stop-loss protection ;
- low spreads;
- responsive support manager;
- easy navigation through the state-of-the-art trading platform;
- no trading fees;
- the possibility to activate a demo account.
- high minimum deposit and withdrawals fees;
- no cent account is unavailable;
- can’t trade binary options;
- slippage of spreads at nighttime trading;
- support works 24/5.
Reputation plays a vital role for any business, and the DotBig company isn’t an exception. In the social media of the broker, we see how often it motivates its clients to leave their reviews about dotbig.com. Traders share their thought and opinions in DotBig testimonials on such services as Trustpilot, Reviews.io, Indeed, Sitejabber, and others. DotBig testimonials admire DotBig forex broker, and we see this from the average scores:
- Proven Expert – 5
- io – 4.46
- Trustpilot – 4.4
- com – 4
- Sitejabber – 4
- Indeed – 3.8
Alan Bernando, for instance, writes on Reviews.io that he has no complaints related to commissions on withdrawals because they are quite low. Besides, the withdrawals are executed in quick terms, so there is a point in paying those commissions.
But the user from Proven Expert has some issues related to withdrawal. R. A. claims that commissions would be OK if there were no limitations on withdrawals. Everything else makes this company a good option for beginners.
Investors who have personal accounts on DotBig LTD can start working on the markets below at no cost:
- Venture investments
According to DotBig testimonials, an operator is a good option for forex trading. The broker lists 72 forex assets with leverage of 1:400. Similar to all the other financial instruments listed there, the spread is floating. For some currency pairs, the spread might fall as low as 1.2 pips. In general, for forex, it varies between 1-2 pips.
Stock trading is one more option. The brokerage lists 244 securities of the most well-established international companies such as Tesla, Facebook, AliExpress, and hundreds more. The floating spread might start from 0.60 pips and the leverage is 1:10.
- After funding $250, clients freely access all financial products and can use all the instruments and training resources.
- The lowest deposit for the Standard account is 10 times higher than for the previous one. But here clients get an additional perk, which is a free withdrawal once a month.
- Both Standard and Silver accounts are rather for professionals. Silver requires a $10,000 deposit. The broker provides such investors with a personal strategy created by senior specialists from the analytical department.
- Traders need to deposit $25,000. They will get a 10% of swap return. Plus, there are 3 unpaid withdrawals per month.
- This is a swap-free account for Islamic clients.
Bonuses and Commissions
Traders can request a 10% deposit bonus for the first funding. As for affiliate programs, you should request them directly from the broker. You can get in touch with the company via the following contacts.
Traders are required to pay a 3.5% commission for withdrawals. Also, the broker charges inactivity fees.
You can start online trading on MetaTrader5 or DotBig Web. MT5 is one of the most popular terminals but DotBig Web is a new original terminal developed by the broker. It offers a lot of free top-notch instruments such as charting lists, fresh quotes, indicators, calculators, and more. In DotBig testimonials, users pay a lot of attention to signals, because they enable automated trading. DotBig forex broker also provides social trading platforms.
Despite the diversity of analyses tools, there are not many research ones. The platform doesn’t display news. Traders have to use third-party resources to get fresh information or follow the social media of the company.
Depositing and Withdrawing
Unlike withdrawals, deposits aren’t charged with additional commissions. You can fund your account via such payment means as credit and debit cards, electronic wallets, and crypto-wallets. The broker accepts PayPal. Banks transfers are also accepted.
The most significant drawback of trading with the DotBig company are non-trading expenditures determined by the withdrawal commissions and inactivity fees. All the other aspects are quite beneficial for both professionals and beginners. Besides, the broker has a good reputation – since the year of its foundation in 2003, it hasn’t been involved in any scandal.