Table of Contents
According To – My Derma Dream Reviews Customer My Derma Dream Reviews, MyDermaDream’s revolutionary beauty gadget TRU-Microsculpt is now available in Australia. It is also available in the United States and Canada.
In this My Derma Dream Review, we will learn more about TRU Microsculpt, which emits a similar micro-current to that produced in the human body. Micro-current is a popular way to tone facial muscles.
TR-Microsculpt: an overview
When collagen production declines with age, facial skin becomes loose and plump, resulting in wrinkles, fine lines, and other problems. TRU Microsculpt stimulates collagen production.
This helps the microcurrent reach deeper into the skin, toning facial muscles and adding depth to the face, thus enhancing cheekbones and jawlines.
My Dermadream suggests that micro-current massagers may be preferred by busy people due to the fact that they only require 5-20 minutes of use per day. By increasing collagen production and toning facial muscles, wrinkles and other signs of aging will diminish.
With TRUMicrosculpt, you can achieve visible results without heavy makeup, steroids, fillers, or injectables.
TR-Microsculpt: How to use it
- You must fully charge the TRU-Microsculpt before using it for the first time
- The makeup is removed and your face is thoroughly washed.
- Attach TRU-Microsculpt alloy connectors with water-based conductive gel.
- TRU-Microsculpt should only be applied to dry skin
- Every day, massage your neck and skin for 5-20 minutes to see the best results.
- TR-Microsculpt should not be used on your eyes.
- It is also possible to lift eyebrows with TRU-Microsculpt
- Every time you use TRU-Microsculpt, charge it until the charging indicator indicates full charge.
- My Derm Dream Reviews HTML3_ specifications:
- TRU-Microsculpt is available at: https://shop.mydermadream.com/products/microsculpt-device.
- The actual price is $284.00
- Price reduced to $99.00
- MyDermaDream is the manufacturer
The advantages include:
- Improves blood flow to give you glowing skin with TRU-Microsculpt
- TRU Microsculpt emits painless EMS-microcurrent.
- Increased collagen production is achieved with Derma Dream Microsculpt
- As a result, it reduces puffiness, wrinkles, loose skin, ageing signs, and acne.
- Tru-Microsculpt facial mussels lift, tighten, and tone
- It is portable and easy to use MyDermaDream-Microsculpt
The disadvantages include:
- Epilepsy, heart disease, and certain medical conditions cannot be treated with TRU-Microsculpt.
- Sensitive skin is not suitable for Derma Dream Microsculpt
- The number of skin drynesses reported by Microsculpt users is very low.
- The website did not mention the alloy connector material in my Derma Dream Reviews
- There are no adequate product specifications, descriptions, images, or videos on Shop.mydermadream.com
- On the website, it wasn’t mentioned how intense EMS-microcurrent is or if it can be adjusted
What are the benefits and effectiveness of TRU Microsculpt?
These factors indicate that TRU-Microsculpt’s brand may be authentic. Let’s take a closer look at them.
- In early 2022, Mr Wouter founded My Derma Dream to make beauty gadgets.
- According to My Derma Dream Reviews, shop.mydermadream.com was launched four months and fourteen days ago on 22nd April 2022.
- In the past 30 days, the website’s trust score has dropped to 22%.
- It has, however, risen in Alexa rank from 1,173,638 to 916,177.
- There are 5,386 followers on MyDermaDream on Facebook.
Here is more information about the product:
- Only shop.mydermadream.com sells TRU-Microsculpt.
- TRU-Microsculpt is not available on the @MyDermaDream FB pages.
- From 28 April 2022, Microsculpt was available for purchase.
- Due to the lack of customer reviews, it is unclear if the product works.
- There is a 90-day free trial offered by MyDermaDream.
My Derma Dream customer reviews:
A YouTube review of TRUE-Microsculpt is available on the @My Derma Dream YouTube channel. As a result, such reviews are not reliable.
There are mixed reviews for MyDermaDream on Welve, which suggests it could be a legitimate product. Trustpilot user reviews rated MyDermaDream as 3.9/5.
There were 27% of negative reviews about defective or faulty products being sent, inadequate quality material, malfunctioning charging indicators, and devices not delivered on time.
In the past 30 days, shop.mydermadream.com’s trust score has declined by 3%, indicating a bad point. My Derma Dream customer reviews and social media presence suggest that the product may be legitimate. Since MyDermaDream and TRUMicrosculpt are new brands to the market, we do not recommend TRUMicrosculpt.My Derma Dream Reviews Customer My Derma Dream Reviews