Hair that is silky, lustrous, and bouncy is on everyone’s wish list. Your hair gives you the confidence to face the world by making you look good, suave, and trendy.
There is an old proverb, all good things in life are not free. The same wisdom applies to your hair care too. For healthy and shiny hair, you need to be aware of the best hair care practices.
Causes Of Bad Hair Day
“My hair is my crown; they make me feel like a queen of my world.”
Now several internal and external factors affect the quality of your hair, some are controllable, and some are not.
* The chemical pollutants in the air paired with dust stick to your hair and scalp and make them dry and brittle.
* Too much exposure to ultraviolet rays impacts your hair’s texture and color.
* Hormonal imbalance in your body due to unhealthy lifestyle, namely poor eating habits, lack of sleep, excessive intake of alcohol, smoking, and too much mental stress apart from heredity factors, causes your hair to be lackluster and excessive hair falls.
Tips To Avoid Hair Damage
“Life is too short to have boring hair.”
The first step in maintaining hair quality is to prevent rather than cure. The following typical blunders should be avoided if you want healthy, fluffy hair that everyone envies.
* Hair care products that do no care – Owing to lack of information, you end up investing in wrong hair care products that harm your hair more, leading to hair fall, split ends, dandruff, etc. All you need to do is opt for a good shampoo for female hair loss and pair it with a nourishing conditioner to add that extra shine and appeal.
* Let them breathe – There is no need to wash your hair too often, but this advice applies to those with balanced hair that is not too greasy. But if your work demands you to be on the field and have excessively oily hair, it is better to wash them every day but with lukewarm or cold water and pamper your hair with homemade natural products.
* Style them but don’t spoil them – Many trendy and stylish hairstyles encourage you to try them out, but the harmful chemicals needed to get that appearance are often not worth it. They not only deprive your hair of all the nutrients it need, but they also cause irreversible damage that is tough to restore in the long term.
* They can’t stand the heat – For those of you who use hot tools for straightening your hair, don’t forget to use a heat protectant. It acts as a shield to prevent them from losing their sheen.
* Pat and don’t knot when they are wet – Your hair is more prone to break when they are wet. So never tie them straight after the bath and comb them properly.