What do we mean by the concept of beauty when we talk about a woman? Is she limited to the right facial features, a fashionable wardrobe, bright makeup, and a chiseled figure?
Of course not. It doesn’t matter what size of clothes you wear, whether your hair is long or what color your eyes are, the main thing is that your image is neat, radiates youth and natural charm. Beauty is in each of us and the ability to emphasize natural beauty is one of the most important qualities of any woman.
So that you are always beautiful, radiate health, preserve youth for a long time, we have selected for you 15 beauty secrets for every day, which will be a real lifesaver for any girl and woman striving to look stunning, because female beauty, as the ancient Greek philosopher Socrates said, Is a queen who has ruled for a very long time.
- The first and easiest secret is to take care of your skin with natural skincare products in several steps. The first stage is cleansing, the second stage is toning the skin, the third stage is the application of a moisturizer or nourishing cream. By following these rules of daily skincare, you will keep your skin looking and healthy for a long time.
- In order to find the right and competent care for your skin, determine its type. This can be done by contacting a specialist or by undergoing skin type tests yourself. Moreover, you can also check twelvmag for the best skin care products.
- Less makeup! In everyday life, the main rule of makeup: less is better. Heavy makeup clogs the pores (this is especially true for those with wide pores and skin prone to oily and acne), decorative cosmetics often dries the skin, which leads to microinflammation, cracks, and the appearance of mimic wrinkles. Therefore, do not overdo it, emphasize your beauty, and do not paint a mask on your face. Remember that naturalness has always been appreciated and is invaluable today!
- Exfoliate and mask your face, neck, and décolleté regularly. Peelings and scrubs exfoliate dead skin cells while nourishing and moisturizing masks promote rapid skin regeneration, saturating it with vitamins and minerals and making it soft, smooth, and silky.
- Practice contrasting face wash, it improves blood circulation and keeps the skin toned, keeping it youthful and firm. The habit of washing only with hot water leads to premature aging of the skin due to the loss of its elasticity, and washing with cold water leads to skin pallor, lethargy, and dryness.
- When washing your face, scrubs, and care creams, do not pull or rub your skin. Apply cleansing and renewing products with light, massaging movements, and creams should be hammered in with light slaps on the pads of your fingers.
- Do not neglect self-massage. The massage should be done not only for the face but also for the whole body (paying special attention to problem areas), as well as for the head. There are a lot of massage techniques, choose the one that suits you. Thanks to the massages, the flow of capillary blood to the skin is stimulated and the natural processes of recovery and rejuvenation are enhanced.
- Sleep more, because sleep = beauty! Sleep restores not only internal strength and energy, but it also greatly contributes to maintaining our healthy appearance, prolonging beauty and youth.
- So that not only the skin, but also the hair is beautiful, do not deprive them of attention: competent cleansing, suitable care for the hair and scalp guarantees you lush and silky hair, but isn’t this the dream of every woman?
- Eat more seafood. The predominance of fish and seafood in the diet, rich in vitamins, minerals, and nutrients, does an excellent job of solving many skin problems such as dryness, inflammation, as well as nourishes it from the inside and gives radiance and vitality.
- Protect your skin from direct sunlight. Everyone knows that the sun is useful in limited quantities and at certain hours of the day, so in the summer it is especially important to pay due attention to the skin! Wear sunscreen and SPF makeup, wear sunglasses and hydrate your skin more intensely than at other times of the year.
- Go in for sports. In a healthy body healthy mind. Exercise several times a week to tone your body and skin. Sport, beauty, health are inextricably linked concepts. At the same time, sport makes a person more beautiful both physically and morally, which is important, because when you feel your own beauty, it cannot be invisible to others.
- We are what we eat. And this is the axiom of life. Correct, balanced nutrition will help to enrich the body with vitamins and minerals from the inside, which will have a positive effect on the condition of the skin, hair, and nails.
- Makeup brushes, manicure supplies, and hairdressing tools must be cleaned and sterilized at least once a week.
- Say goodbye to bad habits. Smoking and alcohol slow down the metabolism. When drinking plenty of clean water and a balanced, healthy diet accelerates it. Change your lifestyle and you will notice changes on your face, in the truest sense of the word.