Invisalign is an invisible orthodontics technique that corrects the teeth for a beautiful smile. It is the process of wearing a remover aligner that will straighten the teeth. They are clear and invisible. It does not use metal wires as are used by the braces. These are made up of patented thermoplastic material called SmartTrack . It is made especially for Invisalign Treatment. Invisalign Somerville treats many problems like crowded teeth, gap teeth, open bites, underbites, overbites, and crossbites. Invisalign improves the smile by moving the teeth in their position.
Somerville Dentists create a unique, digital treatment plan that will give the exact position of the teeth. They will prepare a plan and according to the plan, they will apply the exact amount of force to the place at the right time. There are special trays that are custom-made for the teeth. The trays need to be changed in a few weeks to strengthen the teeth. The Dentist at Somerville will help in every step and monitor the progress. They will also ensure that the aligners fit correctly.
For How Long Do You Need to Wear an Invisalign?
In Invisalign orthodontic treatment, it is necessary to wear the Invisalign. It is suggested that the timing should be between 20 to 22 hours a day. In the beginning, you may feel some discomfort but one must continue wearing Invisalign. By this, the teeth will move according to the schedules the dentist prescribed. This will help in quickly getting progress.
The aligners cannot be worn while brushing the teeth as well as while eating. That’s why it is not possible to wear the aligners every single time of the day. In a day, the aligners can be removed from the mouth for no more than two hours. Ignoring the advice of not wearing the aligners for almost 22 hours a day could delay the date for finishing the aligners’ treatment. Some useful advice to be kept in mind are –
● Start an oral hygiene routine. Brushing, rinsing, and flossing in the right manner are very important after eating. Try to make this a habit before you put the trays back in.
● Every day removes the aligners for a specified amount of time. Remove them for 15 minutes for breakfast, 30 minutes for lunch, and 60 minutes for dinner. With this schedule, you will have time for maintenance also.
● When the trays are out during the break time, utilize the time and put them in a glass of warm water so that it gets cleaned while you are eating. By this, you can multitask the treatment.
● There are apps available for tracking the time of your aligners on and off. Use such apps to track.
The aligners are designed uniquely to put continuous pressure on the teeth. This will move them to the right place. If the aligners are out from the mouth for a longer period then the teeth are not going to move as much as they were expected to. This will extend the time of the treatment that the dentist first anticipated.
1. Invisalign can be taken out easily. This means that you can remove them if you want to attend a wedding or an important meeting.
2. Invisalign is made up of thin and clear plastic that makes it virtually invisible.
3. Oral hygiene is much easier than it was in traditional metal braces.
4. You are allowed to eat and drink anything by taking out the Invisalign from your mouth.
5. Invisalign is strong. So there is no need to worry about breaking them.
6. The smooth plastic fits properly and makes them comfortable.
7. There is no need to tighten your Invisalign so you need not have to spend more time in the dental clinic.
8. This is a safer option for everyone. It can help treat children, adolescents, and adults.
9. The after-results are amazing. It beautifully straightens the teeth and gives a charming smile.
Invisalign is an excellent option for the treatment of your teeth. Invisalign Treatment Somerville helps in straightening the teeth with comfort. It usually takes around 6 months for the treatment. The treatment time is different for different individuals. The treatment depends upon the age of the patient, the issue you have, the treatment plan, and the follow-up.
The build of the mouth is different for every person. Some teeth can be moved easily while others take much time and effort. Orthodontics Treatment Somerville can help in both treatments. The right way to know whether the aligners are for you is to visit a professional dentist for a consultation. Every question will be answered regarding the treatment.