So, you want to lose weight otherwise you wouldn’t come here. This article will clear all the queries related to weight loss programs. It will be more beneficial for those who want to start or don’t even know the first step.
Many people think that weight loss is a trend, but that is wrong. Maintaining the BMI is important. Being overweight can cause severe diseases like heart attack, blood sugar, cardiac arrest, heart blockage, anxiety, and even suffocation at the extreme level. Gaining weight is easy but losing it is not. As a result, fat people not only bear physical problems but also mental dissatisfaction. The best way to lose weight is to know the reasons behind this. In this article, the causes behind fatness and the solutions are explained in detail.
1. What does it mean to be overweight?
To be overweight means to cross the BMI level. BMI means body mass index. The weight is measured in kilograms, where it is divided by the square of height in meters. According to Healthcanal, the normal range of BMI level is 18.5 to 24.9. If it crosses 24.9 but stays within 29.9, then be sure you are overweight. And crossing 29.9 is called the obese range. There are various side effects of being overweight.
2. How to know that I am overweight. Is being fat really dangerous?
As said above, calculating your BMI will tell you whether you are in the normal range or not.
Yes, being fat can be dangerous. It also depends on the level of overweight one has. When you are overweight, you should be careful about your diet. One who has over 29.9 BMI must consult a doctor, as it is a serious stage.
3. How can I lose weight?
Losing weight, at first, can be hard and challenging. But taking the first step and a strong determination with a habit can give someone success. There are two main ways to lose weight: medical and natural. By combining these two, one can get miraculous results. But before starting to lose weight, you must consult your doctor. Now let us see how we can do that.
● Strong Determination
First, a strong mindset and goal are important to set up. So that in the middle, one doesn’t get confused and lost. There are so many cases where people fade up in the middle and leave. Regularity is necessary to lose weight.
● Smart Diet Plan
Fasting and consuming a small amount of food is not smart. It will not decrease weight and develop a disease. What you need is proper and nutritious as well as fat-free, sugar-free, and starch-free food. The following foods can be the best to include in one’s daily meals.
- Add high protein foods for breakfast. It reduces the craving for foods and maintains energy levels in the body. Enough calories in the body reduce hunger.
- Proper water intake helps to decrease weight. Especially, take water before meals. This habit clears unnecessary acids from the liver.
- Eat foods with soluble fiber. According to studies, soluble fiber helps a lot to block fat production, and at the same time, keeps the energy level of the body intact.
- Some foods like green leaf, avocado, chicken breast, leafy greens, whole eggs, boiled potatoes, tuna, cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli, beans and legumes, nuts, apple cider vinegar, etc., are good for overweight people.
- Green coffee bean extract or green tea is the best drink one can take in the morning or evening. The green coffee bean is the best solution for fat people to reduce fat. One can get it from medical stores. It is generally available in exact form. There are also products based on green coffee beans. As published on HealthCanal, Leanbean is the most popular green coffee-based product and is very popular among athletes and sportspersons.
- Another important question in people’s minds is ‘How do I arrange my food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?’. So, let us see what we can do about this.
For breakfast, egg, bread, green tea or green coffee extract, protein shakes, salads, milk, and cornflakes are ideal.
Brown rice, recipes from cauliflower or broccoli or cabbage and chickpeas, chicken breast, soup, salads are suitable for lunch. You can make light dishes from them or can eat raw or lightly boiled. But do not add too many spices.
For the night, wheat bread, lightly roasted broccoli with salmon, milk, or roasted chicken is preferable. Other light foods can also be good. But remember to keep yourself properly hydrated. Dehydration can make you hungry all the time.
● Regular Exercise
While few people insist that exercise does not help to lose weight, remember regular exercise destroys the extra calories one carries. Thus, no extra fat cumulates.
There are a few things that must be avoided. If someone has a habit of the following things, then he or she can try to reduce them slowly to make an end.
- Avoid sugar and starch.
- Don’t eat too much carbohydrate and fat-based foods.
- Don’t sleep more than eight hours.
- Avoid junk foods.
- Don’t get depressed. Keep a smile on your face.
4. Final Words.
To sum up, all you need is to stay calm and focused. It is not a one-day course. Be regular to your routine. Those who have other medical issues must consult a doctor before taking any steps. Do not eat randomly nor fast.
According to studies and also medically reviewed by Kimberly Langdon, MD, the green coffee bean Leanbean has a profound impact on the average overweight person. People are loving it and recommending it to others.