Before you start using a hair care product, the first thing you should check are the ingredients with which it is made and ensure that it is ideal for your hair. For example, if you purchase the Mon Platin total repair shampoo, you will find that it is infused with Argan oil, macadamia oil, aloe vera, pomegranate, and green tea. All these are natural and hypoallergenic, making them suitable for all types of hair if you want to protect the shine and vitality of your colored hair. Some of the other factors that you need to remember while using hair care products are as follows:
1. sing hair lotion while using blow dryers
If you are habitually blow-drying your hair when you step out, you must coat the hair strands with a hair lotion to ensure that moisture and the essential oils in your hair are retained. Say, for instance; you want to use the Thermo builder Mon Platin before blow-drying your hair; then you need to remember the following factors:
- Coat your hair entirely with the Mon Platin thermo builder before you start using the blow dryer.
- When you use the thermo builder, you need to take sections of your hair and put the lotion throughout the length of the hair.
- You should always apply lotions on dry hair and use the blow dryer immediately after applying the lotion. Then, there is no need to wait for the lotion to soak into the hair.
Thus, lotions protect your hair from the harmful effects of blow dryers and ensure the moisture and the natural oils of your hair.
- Using hair repair shampoos regularly.
If you are in the habit of coloring your hair, you need to use suitable shampoos that will protect your hair. For instance, you can use the Mon Platin total repair shampoo regularly to protect your hair against damage caused by the chemicals in the hair colors. When you use a hair repair shampoo, you should consider the following steps:
- You also need to massage the shampoo thoroughly on the scalp of your head for the best results.
- It would help if you also washed the shampoo with lukewarm water instead of cold water for the best results. The shampoo is effective in restoring the shine and vitality of dry and limp hair.
If you use hair repair shampoos enriched with natural ingredients like orange and pomegranate extracts, it is bound to improve the quality of your hair.
Hair care products like lotions and shampoos protect your hair and restore its lost shine and vitality. However, when you use these products, it is necessary to use these as per the directions provided by the manufacturer. For example, you might think that shampooing your hair is one of the easiest things you do, but when you use a particular type of shampoo, you will have to use the instructions given by the manufacturer, which might differ from the generic ones. Thus, you must follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer while using hair care products.